Saturday, June 11, 2011

Garage Sale Scores!

Headed out early this morning to a few garage sales with my girlfriends...while I didn't find a ton of stuff I did find a few cool items and managed to spend under $10!

Cool antique doorknobs to add to my stash for $2, when I finally accumulate enough I will be mounting them to pieces of wood and using in our entryway near the church pew I refinished {which is still waiting on a cushion by the way, someday!}.  I ended up getting rid of the cubbies, it was just too crowded, so now I need places to hang purses, backpacks, coats, etc!



Nice matching pair of 2 hurricanes w/ candles for my mantle for only $2.50



Also found this cool bottle, I plan on using it for Olive Oil or something, only 25cents!



Cute little Ball Jar shaker set for just 75cents!  I plan on using these for cinnamon/sugar mix & powdered sugar.



A few other odds & ends for the kiddos but nothing deserving a big hoorah!  Sooooo looking forward to Madison Bouckville (basically a HUGE rummage sale outside the actual antique show that goes on for miles!) in August.  My sister came all the way from AZ last year & is coming back out so this will be our annual tradition, something fun for just my sister & I!

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh I LOVE vintage doorknobs! Great find Nichole!

    ReplyDelete