Friday, May 6, 2011

Worth the wait.......

and the headaches, frustration, craziness, etc..........2 super cute smocked sundresses!  Thanks to my awesome friend Lianne for finishing what I could barely even get started!  She totally made Emmie's for me and all I had to do to Savannah's was add the straps and hem it.  She is an amazing seamstress who I am lucky enough to learn from & a great new friend! 

So after all the anticipation here they are...............

♥ LOVE EM ♥


Savannah's is Amy Butler fabric Peacock Feathers & for the life of me I cannot remember Emmie's fabric! I am in love with Cazenovia Fabrics, amazing selection of quality fabrics, lower prices than expected & ability to shop locally is priceless!


up close of the smocked part...SO awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment