Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pattern Virgin no more!

Soo...I finally conquered my fears of the pattern I bought over a month ago....these ridiculously cute apron front knot sundresses have been everywhere & I loved them...but I did not love the price tag...........so found a pattern (I grabbed from ebay for under $5!) and got super cute Amy Butler fabrics but just could not force myself to jump in! There are super cute ruffle pants, headband, bag, & top in addition to the dress so I see myself getting a lot of use from this pattern!


HUGE thanks to my friend Lianne - {seamstress extraordinaire} she walked me through using a pattern for the first time!  I finished up Emerson's dress today and now cannot wait to get started on Savannah's! 




Here is my little Emmie modeling, she was beyond thrilled with her fancy dress!




2 comments:

  1. WOW! So super cute! We should trade dresses! You pick a pattern and I will pick a pattern. I just made one with buttons that is similar. I will take pics soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute model!! She should be in the movies!!

    ReplyDelete