Monday, April 25, 2011

~Susan G Komen Race for the Cure~

As you already know I am participating in the Race for the Cure next month.  I am a member of a team called "Al's Rack Pack" we have close to 50 people supporting our good friend Allison Enders who recently put the smack down on breast cancer!  She is an amazing woman who many people love and admire and I am lucky enough to call a friend! 



I am proud to announce I have met {and exceeded} my fundraising goal of $250!! Our team has raised over $4500!!  I would LOVE to raise more so feel free to keep donating folks! ;)  19 more days to go till the big race day!

My honor roll of donors!

My mom Debbie Brown - $100
My in-laws Bill & Caroline Barilla - $50
My sister Michele Sutton - $25
My sister-in-law Heather Barilla  - $25
My garage sale partner/neighbor Janine English - $25
My BFF Vanessa Apodaca - $20
My MOMS Club pal Julie Brown - $20
My good friend Karen Ezzo - $10

A HUGE thank you to everyone above, I truly appreciate you all & your donation is helping fund research that we desperately need so we can find the CURE!!!  If you have not donated and would like to please go to my personal page.  Better yet, if you are local sign up to join our team on May 14!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! That's a great achievement!

    Hope the weather is stunning on race day! Go get em girl!

    Kendra aka "Domestic Princess in Training"

    ReplyDelete