Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Beautiful girls......

I have 2 beautiful girls if I do say so myself :) 

I am also lucky enough to have a friend who is an amazing photographer...she snapped some pictures the other day while at her house...my girls are big stinkers when it comes to getting their pictures taken...that's probably the reason we have not had them done for over a year! YIKES! I get all sweaty & stressed just thinking about sitting in Sears Photo Studio enduring the torture of posed photos!  I plan to book a slot with my friend this summer for family photos and she suggested just snapping some fun pictures of the girls since she needs to update her blog more frequently...so of course I jumped at the chance, just to help out a friend of course, not to totally take advantage of potentially getting some great shots of my girls! It was a win-win I guess but man oh man she had to work for these & I felt really bad..I hope the spring flower bouquet we brought was enough consolation for her efforts & she will still be willing to do our family photos this summer!







Check her out, if you are in the CNY area contact her and reserve your spot QUICK QUICK QUICK, she is FANTASTIC!




1 comment:

  1. Look at my beautiful granddaughters!! They are such cuties!!

    ReplyDelete