Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday FAB finds!


Remember pudding pops from back in the day?!?! They were hard enough to be a frozen treat but softer than a normal fudge pop.  I don't know if you can still find them in the grocery store or not but I found a recipe online and they were AWESOME!  Perfect for those warm weather days, or in my opinion everyday is a good day for ice cream!


When & what to go organic with?! Organic is EXPENSIVE & for those of us on budgets its almost impossible to go the totally organic route. I have been switching over slowly and found this information helpful on where you really should spend the extra $$ & where you don't need to worry as much!  **and when you cannot buy organics, try this produce wash**


Personalized Placemats

How cool are these? What a fun idea, I think kids would LOVE this and what a great personal birthday gift idea!


Beginner Photography tips!
I am shopping for my first DSLR camera and there are so many choices, too much info & WAY too many options out there...Considering my photography knowledge is little to none I need all the help I can get!! I have narrowed it down to the 1 I want to start with & hope to get one soon so stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment