Tuesday, October 26, 2010

FRIENDS!

I have had the pleasure of helping out a few of my friends recently....I like to help people, its in my nature I guess. Having a few friends in need right now, well it makes me think how very lucky I am to have such an amazing group of friends. Moms who can relate to my life of being a mom and a wife & never truly having it all together...friends who have kids that are friends with my kids.....FRIENDS no matter what you look like that day or what you did or didnt do the day before!

It's amazing that in such a BIG BIG world (Ok sorry but i just had that crazy PBS sloth run through my mind when I wrote that!?!) you can have such a close knit group of true friends who you know are there, kinda waiting in the wings to help if ever you need it!

So thank you, to all my friends out there...I love and cherish you all and am so thankful to have you in my life!

Now enough with the mushy crap and back to my normal self ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment