Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Savannah Lee!!

WOW, I cannot believe my girl is already 6 years old & in 1st grade! Amazing how time flies...everyone tells you when you have your baby to soak it all in and don't rush because it zooms by and they are grown up before you know it! So true!

Savannah you are growing up to be such an amazing & beautiful girl! You have such a sweet and compassionate nature, you make me smile all the time. Your love for animals is so great and reminds mommy and daddy both of when we were kids. You got your GoGo My Walking Puppy from us & a veterinarian kit from Emmie.


Your choices of how to spend your BIG day - cheerios for breakfast, salami sandwich for lunch, eggs & bacon for dinner! We spent the morning @ the Manlius Fire Department building our own scarecrow & playing games, bounce house, so much fun! You usually pick Critz Farms but this year you wanted something different & it was a great choice!




We took your birthday snack, cake pops in your favorite color & clementine jack-o-lanterns into class last Thursday since Friday was a zoo field trip & you get Monday and Tuesday off from school! What a great weekend for a birthday lucky girl!!




Hope you have a wonderful birthday my sweet girl & can't wait to see what you do next! I love you with all my heart and you make me so proud to be your mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment