Friday, October 15, 2010

Tooth Fairy come on over!!!!!

Savannah lost her first tooth tonight......its been about 3 weeks in the making I swear!!! It has been loose forever and she would not eat anywhere near that tooth, brushed around it ever so carefully...swore up and down she did not want to give up her tooth....even when I told her the good ole tooth fairy would bring her loot for it!

Today when she got home from school I noticed it was super loose.....we had an apple with yummy homemade caramel sauce!!!!!!! She took 1 bite out of an apple slice and there it was, dangling out the front of her mouth.....Silly me thought we were home free....but oh no!?!? This had to drag on and on and ooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn for almost an hour!! Screaming and crying and swearing she was not going to touch it or let me near it......



I know she will HATE me someday for posting these photos but I HAD to!!! She finally she wiggled and wiggled and wiggled it...got bored & decided to watch a little TV while wiggling....I was just happy to get a break from the tears & yelling!

I got a whole lotta this!

FINALLY out it came! She didn't want the tooth fairy to take it, you see its Friday night and in her class the kids get to "share their tooth" to this I say YUCK but she is so excited about it so she wrote the tooth fairy a note "Dear Tooth Fairy, PLEASE do not take my tooth until Monday, you can keep your prize. I want to take it to school and show it. Thank you Savannah" Followed by about 8 smiley face stamps and more PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, yes, she will hate you for sharing those pictures. particularly that second one. Glad to hear that the drama for this tooth is over, and hopefully she'll have an easier time with the rest, now that she knows what to expect!

    ReplyDelete