Tuesday, September 22, 2009

ULTRA fancy tea party in the making!!!

So, Savannah has decided to have a dress-up tea party for her 5th birthday this year! How FUN!?!?! We have invited 10 of her friends (YIKES if they all RSVP with a YES!) Found personalized invites on Ebay that are SOOO cute....I have raided Salvation Army and bought 11 tea cups & saucers for under $20!!!! A whole mix match of kinds to make it an eclectic fun party for lil girls!!! I have ordered 12 feather boas & 12 princess tiaras...the tea sets, boas & tiaras will all double as decorations & favors!!! Now onto the fancy snacks...little cookies on sticks shaped like flowers, pretzel rods dipped in chocolate & sprinkles, cupcakes with polka-dots, chocolate candies in the shapes of teapots & cups, tiny little finger sandwiches...I am getting in over my head here and so much for getting off cheaper than a themed party...BUT this is so much fun and I want to make it a little girls dream tea party so wish me luck & pictures will post after the party on 10/3!

No comments:

Post a Comment