Saturday, September 26, 2009

33 years old?!?!?! How did that happen?

WOW....33 years old today...when the heck did I get old like those people I used to look at and think WOW, they are SOOO old!!! I remember when my oldest sister Paula turned 30 and we gave her a surprise party with a graveyard cake and everything...she was SOOO old I kept thinking......Now I think 30's are not old at all...its those 40+ people who are really old! At least for 7 more years I will think that way!! LOL

33 years old and what has my life brought me? A childhood filled with good and bad memories, none that I would change because everything that happened made me who I am today...A great husband, who yes he can be forgetful, unromantic & a typical guy BUT he is wonderful and I still love him so much!! 2 BEAUTIFUL daughters who I simply cannot imagine my life without....sleep deprived, constantly running, wiping noses, kissing boo-boos...BUT since Savannah is almost 5 its what I have known for the past 5 years of my life...Above all else, I am a mom...sometimes just Savannah's mom or Emerson's mom and no idea on my actual name but I love it and wouldn't trade it for a month of unawakened sleep, although I must admit I would be willing to pay for just 1 night to lay down and sleep till I wake up all on my own, what a treat!!!!

We are off to Beek & Skiff Apple Orchard today for some yummy homemade treats and to pick apples with the family...my perfect day in my favorite season here in CNY.....So, here's to another year filled with joyful memories & whatever life throws at me next! Bring it on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment