Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ahh...FALL is arriving!


My MOST favorite time of year is arriving....FALL! The temps cool down, leaves change to beautiful colors and fall to the ground..I have learned to LOVE the sound of leaves crunching under your feet when you walk in them, however I have not yet learned to love raking and raking and more raking! I do love to rake them into a pile for Savannah to jump in and bury herself though..Fall brings Savannah's birthday, Fall fun @ Critz farms, Halloween, apple picking - which leads to apple crisp, apple pie, apple cobbler, applesauce - & bigger pants probably! LOL

I am not ready for frigid cold & snow of winter just yet but the smells, sounds & feelings of Fall I just cannot wait! Savannah will have her first kindergarten field trip next week to Johnny Appleseeds so we are sure to bring home some treasures from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment