Monday, September 7, 2009

Twas the night before Kindergarten........

and Savannah is sleeping...we have shiny new hi-top sneakers and a tinkerbell backpack full of supplies...her lunch is all chosen for her very first day but Mommy sits up thinking where oh where did the time go??? I cannot believe that my girl will be off to kindergarten on the bus tomorrow morning! WOW, she says that she is excited but scared and I think she will do great..I still thank God for her preschool teachers and that entire year of experience! Wish me luck getting her on that bus so early tomorrow morning since she is as much of a morning HATER as I am!

I will be posting pics tomorrow for sure but had to get some thoughts written down before this moment like the last almost 5 years disappears!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment