Thursday, June 3, 2010

Memorial Day 2010!!


I know Memorial Day has come and gone.....but with a house full of guests I didn't manage to get a lot of computer time!!! My mom brought my 3 nieces and 1 nephew from AZ to spend the holiday weekend! Such an amazing week spending time with those kiddos, its been WAY too long since we have not made it back to AZ for a visit since Spring of 2009!

So fun to see all the cousins together and getting to spend some great quality time with them. I have such an amazing family, these kids are all fantastic and I love them so much!!! My 3 beautiful nieces teaching Auntie Nichole how to text, watching those crazy girls be silly together and seeing Kellen & Savannah hit if off so well and have so much fun playing together!!! The time went by way too fast and I am already looking forward to our next visit with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment