Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!!!!

Today I turned 34...man I feel SOOOO old...I know I am really not that old but when I was young 30-35 sounded ANCIENT! Now that I have reached those ages I think man oh man 40 is OLD and my oldest sister will turn 40 next month so I will have to be sure and remind her how incredibly old she is now!

Good birthday...homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast...gift certificates for a pedicure and haircut from the girls...plus a whole bag of DARK chocolate......apple picking @ Johnny Appleseed in the afternoon..dinner out with the hubby tonight!

Cheers to what is to come this next year!

1 comment:

  1. You forgot homemade chocolate chip cookies from your neighbor as long as the girls didn't eat them all... LOL.. sounds like you had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete