Tuesday, January 5, 2010

OK, now I am on a roll...












Dave is getting scared and I am having fun!!!! I am not a professional crafter by any means but I am getting into this reuse, re-purpose, make it cuter thing I got going on around here......

I got this bookshelf for FREE from wonderful Aunt Connie, it was a pretty shade of blue but I needed it for Emerson's room which is black, cream & light pink.....so 2 coats of black paint (this is where I would have stopped before turning over my new crafty leaf!!) I purchased black/white grosgrain ribbon & a cute pink dingleberry type ribbon!! SO fun and adds a much needed cuteness for a 16 month old girl's bedroom!! Now it is home to books, dolls and tiny stuffed animals! P.S - please excuse my disaster of a laundry room :)

No comments:

Post a Comment