Sunday, April 25, 2010

GREAT Mothers Day gift freebies!!

As you all know I am addicted to bargains & freebies....well here are 3 that would make amazing Mothers Day gifts and it will be here before you know it!!!

www.canvaspeople.com - turn an 8x10 picture into a canvas for free, only paying shipping or upgrade to a larger size & take the $55 deduction ! I ordered mine today, made a 11x11 of my girls (Happy Mothers Day to myself!!) total was $26.94 instead of $81.94!!

www.snapfish.com - a FREE 5x7 flipbook, 10 photo 5x7 flipbook (code: ALLYOUMOM) I made a 45 photo flipbook and got it for free, cost me $2.15 for tax & shipping!!! Make sure you select 5x7 & not 4x6 or the code will not work!

www.cvs.com - go to their photo section & you can make a 4x6 photo magnet for FREE (code:FREE4MOM) !! Choose your method of shipping as in store pickup and may ZERO!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment