Monday, November 7, 2011

Our thankful tree!

A couple weeks back I saw this awesome idea here, to make a thankful tree & you add whatever you are thankful for on little paper leaves to the branches.  I loved it since we are always looking for new ways to teach and remind our girls how blessed they are and how much they have to be thankful for.  It doesn't hurt for Dave and I to be reminded either! I happened to have a leaf template in my scrapbook supplies and just grabbed a bunch of fall colored papers to use.  Emmie and I collected sticks out in the yard so this is a $0 project, gotta love that!
So far we have Family, Good Health, a Handy Husband, Friends, Macaroni & Cheese, a Loving wife, Toys...and a few more.  I am excited to see the tree get more leaves as the month goes along!
took a picture to prove I didn't write this one myself! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment