Thursday, November 24, 2011

HAPPY Thanksgiving!

Hope your day was spent with the ones you love and you have an incredibly long list of things you are thankful for!  We had a beautiful day, gorgeous sunny weather which is amazing this time of year, a nice meal with Dave's family & its off to Black Friday shopping in a few hours!

I made these turkey shirts for the girls after seeing them on pinterest!
I changed them up a bit and used googly eye buttons I found & since there was no tutorial to follow just made it up as I went along. Used a snowman body as a guide and brown minky fabric for the body, the girls picked the ribbons. If I had it to do over I would have cut the ribbons shorter since they were pretty floppy but the girls were thrilled & considering I was finishing them this morning while cooking I was happy to finish them at all!

Here are my 2 cute little turkeys wearing them and soaking in the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment