Sunday, February 27, 2011

Weekly Menu!

Meal #1 Ravioli Casserole , green beans & Olive Oil Bread
Meal #2 Chicken tacquitos w/ chips & salsa
Meal #3 Fajitas & tossed salad
Meal #4 Steaks (we are getting desperate for nicer weather, until then Dave will grill in the snow!), Caesar salad & roasted potatoes
Meal #5 Pizza roll (kinda like a giant calzone), tossed salad & grapes

PS - Have you all heard of this awesome site SuperCook?  You can put in whatever ingredients you have and it will give you recipe choices!  Great tool for those nights that you have chicken sitting in the fridge and no clue what to do with it :)

Things to try!

Cinnamon rolls - I have an amazing from scratch recipe I usually use but it takes HOURS of rising several times & makes a ton even if you 1/2 the recipe..this looks like a quick option when I crave cinnamon rolls but didn't prep it all the night before so they could rise!

Mini Donuts  - how fun are these?!?!

Girl Scout Cookies - Oh man, I have seen so many recipes for copycat girl scout recipes out there lately..gearing up for my deliveries next month since I ordered from 6 little scouts of my friends!  My FAVE are the thin mints so I think I MUST try out that recipe first!

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread - we all LOVE banana bread around here & this looks so yummy with the chocolate chips added...this would count a serving of fruit right? I mean with 4 bananas in there it would TOTALLY qualify in my book ;)

PS - I am picking up my sewing machine TODAY! I am so excited so stay tuned for whatever I attempt to make and be ready for horrible failed projects! ha ha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment