Saturday, March 10, 2012

M.I.A. lately!

I have been so bad lately about getting this blog updated, other than weekly menus - since lets face it, we have to eat every week and I love to cook...nothing major to report, just BUSY....working, 2 kiddos and life in general keeps things hopping all the time!!! I am lucky to have great friends who I get to spend time with, squeezing in girl time lately which is so needed, even though you get old, you never get too old for girlfriends!! 

I am seriously over winter and ready for spring and nicer weather.  This winter has been mild but still ready for no more boots, coats and layers of clothing! 

I have been working out like a maniac lately and being encouraged by friends as we work to get our butts in shape for the Dirty Girl Mud Run coming in September! 

I promise projects and fun stuff to come...its almost good curb shopping season, I can smell it in the air I swear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment