Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Super Hero Cape for my super nephew!

My nephew is turning 5 next week!  I made a cute super girly custom birthday gift for my niece here, for her birthday so I could not leave out my nephew for his!  He is 100% boy, monster trucks and football all the way!  He has a great imagination and so I had seen capes all over blogland and my sister Paula has even made capes for both my girls.

I found a tutorial on one of my most favorite blogs and was determined to rock it for Brock! I was going to add some stars or something with a patterned material but Dave kept telling me "he's a boy! Keep it simple, don't get all frilly with it" So, its just red & blue with a big B for Super Brock!




I tried to get Uncle Dave to try it on for a photo but Mr. No Fun would not do it, knowing it would be posted for the entire Internet to see intimidated him I guess!?!


Just put it in the mail to him today! I hope he loves his cape and has countless adventures in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment