Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009...Hello 2010..

New Years Eve....leaving 2009 and entering 2010..WOW, let me start by saying 20 years ago, I would have bet money on the fact that by the year 2010 we would all be living like "The Jetsons" in our super space cars and robot maids! The world has come a long way but not quite that far ;) I would settle for a chauffeur & real life maid though :)~

My hopes for the coming year, I gave up resolutions LONG ago since I never seem to be able to keep them no matter how good my intentions might be!!!! I wish for health and happiness above all else for my loved ones...that my girls will be safe during the whole upcoming year and we will be happy as a family, take more time to just enjoy each other and the little things in life..Like today we went for a ride on the carousel @ the mall and the joy on those little sweet little faces for the 4 minute ride was worth well more than the $2 admission it cost us! I have a sign in our living room that reads "Do one thing everyday that makes you happy" I intend to start enforcing that for everyone in our house!

Happy New Year to everyone out there and may 2010 bring you whatever you hope it will!

No comments:

Post a Comment